Area Manager - San Diego, CA
Jet in, drive out. ® It's that easy.
Go Rentals is a highly specialized, elite car rental company, with an extraordinary emphasis on service... we are proud to be the only Forbes Travel Guide Brand Official Elite Car Rental Company in the world. Go Rentals is also the only company specializing in the private jet industry and fine hotels. We exist to deliver luxury experiences for our guests.
Do you have an unwavering commitment to guest service? Is your mission to create deep, meaningful, professional relationships with your customers?
• Is going the extra mile in the form of unparalleled, customized one-on-one service a common practice for you?
• Do you want to work in an environment where leadership fosters an atmosphere conducive to service heroics?
• Do you have experience serving in luxury hospitality - aviation, hospitality or automotive industry?
If you answered yes to all of the above, you share our vision! If you are looking to secure a position with a company that shares your vision too, apply today!
We are searching San Diego, CA for a local, highly gifted, experienced, and dedicated leader whose performance is exemplary and his/her standards for service exceeds everyday expectations.
The Area Manager position is a pivotal position at GO Rentals and as such the following are the minimum requirements:
• At least 2-3 Years Previous Management Experience
• A True Leader... not just a manager
• Experience in Aviation and/or Hospitality a Must
• High School Diploma - College Degree Preferred. Able to submit and successfully clear TSA Background Check and Drug Screen
• Smart phone/tablet/technology savvy
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
• Must have guest services skills/background
• Sales Experience
• Must have a clean driving record
• Must be English proficient - Bilingual is a big plus
• Must be 21 years or older
• This job entails working nights, weekends & extended hours
This is a full time position. If this interests you, please go to our website at www.gorentals.com/careers to fill out an application.
Go Rentals provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sex, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or military status as a covered veteran or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Go Rentals complies with applicable federal, state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.